Strong Financial Position
- Capital of SAR 1 billion, five times the minimum capital required by the Regulations.
- Highest capitalized reinsurer in the GCC region.
- Rated BBB+ with a "Stable" outlook and gcAA+ by S&P which is attributed to its Strong capitalization, strong balance-sheet factors (investments, liquidity, reserves, and capitalization) and competitive advantage as the only domestic reinsurer in Saudi Arabia.
Local Knowledge with Global Reach
- The first reinsurance company based in Saudi Arabia with a deep understanding of the culture and risk profile.
- Close proximity to regional businesses and long term commitment to the region.
- Saudi Re aims to grow along with its clients devoting its capabilities and expertise to serve the growth ambitions of its valued clients and enable their progress.
- Comprehensive Customer Relationship Management infrastructure that enables high responsiveness to our client's requirements. Clients are our most important asset and we invest in keeping continuously aware of their expectations and help them achieve their aspirations and overcome the challenges.
- Our business model is based on involving our underwriters and risk experts in interfacing and collaborating with clients and business partners which provides direct access to decision makers.
Experienced and Talented Team
- Highly qualified employees with experience gained from working with major international players.
- Ability to underwrite diverse and complex risks.